Who We Are
We are the Church, building up the Body of Christ, one life at a time. Pineview Mennonite Church is affiliated with the Conservative Mennonite Conference in Irwin, Ohio.
Pineview Mennonite Church, established in 1938, was first known as the Mennonite Gospel Mission. The congregation first met in homes of families in the area around its present location on Swaffer Road. For ten years they met in various locations until the property was acquired and a building was constructed in 1950.
God has blessed over the years and additions were made when a new sanctuary was built in 1974 and a fellowship hall in 2001. Pineview also maintains a cemetery for use by members of the church, which was established in 1984.